My name is Megan Whittick, I am 24 years old and have always had a passion for health and fitness.
I qualified as a personal trainer when I was 17 and have worked in the top class health clubs over the 6 years.
I began working for activ8 3 years ago as I have always had a passion for teaching sport health and fitness to the younger generation, it’s really important for the children to have this knowledge when they are young to prevent obesity and health conditions when they are older.
I strive to inspire children to keep active and live a healthy lifestyle.
I love activ8 and the team that I have working alongside me. I am proud of what we achieve as a company and am looking forward to being part of the continuing positive changes that we are making to the children
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- Working and interacting with children debilitated with varying levels of mental and physical disabilities
- Providing trampolining instruction, advice, support and encouragement to students of all ages
- Providing customer service; dealing with routine enquiries
- Working in a gym environment
- Personal training
- Group exercise instruction
- Visiting a school environment and speaking to/informing young people aged 14+ about health and fitness
- Fast Track Personal Training: 6-week intensive course
- Fitness Instructing Active IQ: Level 2 Pass
- Personal Training Active IQ: Level 3 Pass
- Studio Cycling (Spinning) TTR Certificate Pass
- Circuit Training TTR Certificate Pass
- Sports Nutrition TTR Certificate Pass
- Gym Based Boxing TTR Certificate Pass
- Marketing and Business for Personal Trainers Specialist Certificate Pass
- Puma HIIT Certificate Pass, Zumba Certificate Pass
- GP Referrals Course
- Paediatric First Aid
- Child Protection and safeguarding